Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4:31pm, 7.8.09


The ring of engagement, originally uploaded by Stephanova.

T and I got engaged on June 13th. :)

I didn't mention it here because we wanted to make sure all our friends and family heard it from us first. It was very romantic after a hike in Teton National Park in the rain.

However, the ring that T gave me that day was more of a place holder. And it didn't fit. Today, this ring arrived in the mail from the artisan we ordered it from in NY. It is aquamarine (my birthstone) from a responsible source and recycled white gold (to avoid questionable mining methods).

And, I just love it.

2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, Stephanie. Tears were running down my face as I finished reading your blog post. I'm so happy for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! That's a beautiful ring, and I love that it's not the traditional diamond. Congrats to you both!

    ReplyDelete