Sunday, March 22, 2009

4:14pm, 3.22.09

The weather down here in Denver has been pretty spring-like, lately. (Not like the blizzard Tessa is supposed to be getting.) It has been so spring-like, in fact, that the flowering trees and bushes are already starting to push out some flowers-- an occurrence which is about 3-4 weeks earlier than normal. I love the change of season, but I'm concerned about drought this summer and, oh yeah, GLOBAL WARMING. Speaking of, I took this picture as we walked to go pick up my newly purchased bike.

Denver, CO

1 comment:

  1. That is a fantastic picture. And I love how you caught the bee in action, like he's doing something he doesn't want anyone to know about. Secret bee business. Either that or it looks like he's reaching into the trunk of his car.

    He's got a pretty hefty load of pollen on his hind legs there. You go little bee!

    ReplyDelete