Friday, March 6, 2009

8:13 pm, 3.6.09

I debated whether on not to discuss this on here, but I figure this is not only a way for me to stay in touch with my closest friends, but also a way for me to mark the important things that have happened to me this year.

William, my step-father, passed away this morning. It was quite a shock to us all. He was a wonderful, intelligent, loving, humorous man (even though he told a lot of corny jokes). My life was better because he was in it. I love you William and I will miss you dearly.

San Francisco, CA

3 comments:

  1. This is such sad sad news. I keep thinking about your mom and William's daughters and the rest of your family. I know this is a really tough time for all of you. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. It's hard. I am trying to keep going with my plans, I went to my book club today, and it is nice to have distractions. I'm taking next week off to spend with my mom and help with the memorial service. My brother is flying out next week too, as are my step-sisters. It will be a time of sadness and remembrance, and hopefully a time of healing as well.

    ReplyDelete