Wednesday, April 15, 2009

6:00pm, 4.15.09



I drove down a road near my house that I don't normally drive just to see what there was to see. These horses came running up to the side of the road, bucking and kicking up their back legs. Maybe they're wild? They reminded me of the unicorns on Legend, starring Tom Cruise. (That movie scared the crap out of me when I was little!)



This guy was on the other side of the road. I love how "it's always greener on the other side" - despite ALL of the grass around here being woefully brown.

I've been a bad poster, lately! Sorry!

1 comment:

  1. I love these horses! All we have around here are a bunch of cows, and some sheep, and every once in awhile a goat or two. Actually there are horses too, but not like these. And lots of chickens, and occasionally an emu.

    I never saw Legend as a kid, but Never Ending Story scared the crap out of me!

    ReplyDelete