Sunday, June 7, 2009

11:38 pm, 6.7.09

J and I saw Wicked tonight. It was wonderful (that does sound wonderful). I love the music and the costumes and the story.

Oh, and before we went to the show we ate at Zuni Cafe, which is completely amazing and delicious, and our waiter, who loves Wicked, got us really excited about going to the show. And we sat right across from a woman who purportedly does hair and makeup for Wicked.

Oh, and apparently one of the co-owners of Zuni Cafe was a chef, general manager and partner at Chez Panisse! I was jealous because Steph went to Chez Panisse while she was here, and I have never been there.

San Francisco, CA

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you guys had fun!! I walked by Zuni Cafe and looked at the menu. It looked wonderful! I'm so happy you guys were able to treat yourselves there!

    ReplyDelete