Wednesday, January 7, 2009

4:12 pm, 1.7.09



I bring you... Denver! I'm going to New York City tomorrow, so I think it's fitting to take a moment to respect my current city of residence. I was born here a little less than 29 years ago and have lived pretty close by most of my life. It's gone from "cow town" to a pretty fun city, actually. And even though the city of Denver is quite large-- especially if you include all the suburbia that surrounds it-- the entire downtown can still fit in a single photo taken from a hill at the northwest of the city. Cute little Denver.

(Not sure if I'll have an internet connection for the next 4 days, so I may not be able to post the next days' photos until Sunday night. Here I come NYC!)

1 comment:

  1. *sigh* I love Denver. I never noticed before how most of the buildings are brown and white, making it look very much like the Rockies.

    ReplyDelete