Monday, January 5, 2009

5:58 pm, 1.5.09

Over my holiday vacation I seem to have stumbled upon new job, which I start next Monday. So this week I am dedicating my photos to my current job, which I will miss dearly. This is the entryway and stairwell of the three story building (Burger King is on the ground floor and we are on the third floor). We can't figure out what that tile tub is supposed to be. I think that they should put fish in there. But in the mean time my boss and I put that plastic plant in there several months ago, which was originally under the stairs, and no one has moved it since.

The Office, San Francisco, CA

1 comment:

  1. It totally looks like a bath-tub! That's so funny!

    Also, way to get a new job by taking a VACATION. You could market that... ;)

    ReplyDelete