Wednesday, February 4, 2009

5:58 pm, 2.4.09

So, I think I'm going to have to post some downtown SF pictures for awhile. I always forget how beautiful it is down there at night. This is the Ferry Building on the Embarcadero with a strange lens flare. It is lit up green, as is Coit Tower and City Hall, in celebration of the homecoming of Wicked, which is playing again at the Curran Theater. I must have missed the green lights on Coit Tower by minutes yesterday, because it was green today when I left work. I love my city!

My new job, by the way, is good. It's a lot to learn and I'm feeling a little overwhelmed, but I think I could be very well suited for being a producer. Only time will tell.

San Francisco, CA

2 comments:

  1. It is wonderful, isn't it. Tessa, there is a HUGE farmer's market there on Saturday, and smaller farmer's markets there on a few other days. Inside the building there are a bunch of specialty shops like artisan cheese, bread, chocolate, olive oil, caviar, mushrooms, seafood, flowers, meat, cupcakes, etc. as well as a few delicious restaurants. Just on the other side of this building is where all of the trans-bay ferries dock, so the bay is right there. It is a lovely site. I'll post a picture of the bay sometime soon. It is one of my favorite places in the city. Every time Steph visits we go to the Saturday farmer's market. It's delightful.

    ReplyDelete